[ddots-l] Re: cross fade

  • From: "Ilkster" <The_Ilkster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:22:55 -0400

sorry I can't help with that directly, but I suggest you read about
cross-fading in the sonar help file-there's plenty of good info there although,
much of it must be interpreted from the sighted users prospective to that of a
blind user.  Incidentally, if you open sonar help from within sonar, you'll be
restricted in the keys you can use to read it.  I always open it from outside
sonar and then I can read it like any other help file without the CakeTalking
script restrictions.  Its in the Sonar directory in program files, and is
called Sonarst.chm or something similar-look for the .chm extension(compiled
help file)