[ddots-l] cross fade

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:47:44 -0400

Hey Ki, I just read your message about the question you had. I'm sorry I don't
know the answer to your question as I'm still teaching myself how to use sonar.
I saw that you menssioned something about applying crossfades. I would really
like to know how to do this.  I know what your talking about when you said that
you hear clicks in the audio when pasting. I don't have that problem when
pasting, but I do have that problem when I'm punching  in and when I'm applying
efects distructivly. Lets say I want to do some pitch corection I hear a click
at the beginning of my audio selection and also at the end. I got the
impression that you new how to do a cross fade. Can you tell me how?