[ddots-l] Re: channel question

  • From: "Stephanie Pieck" <stephpieck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:42:17 -0400

So do I create multiple bracks of the TTS1, one track for each instrument, and
then assign each instrument its own unique channel, reserving Channel 10 for
drums?  Or is there some way to insert only one instance of the TTS1 but then,
instead of inserting a new DXI for each additional track/instrument, creating
those new instruments/tracks from the first DXI I inserted?  (I've been
inserting a new DXI for each new instrument/track.)

Stephanie Pieck