[ddots-l] Re: channel question

  • From: "Stephanie Pieck" <stephpieck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:54:20 -0400

Hi,

Sorry, everybody for causing confusion.  I think I'm straight now; you only
need one inserted instance of the TTS1, then you make all your MIDI tracks'
input/outputs match the input/outputs of the TTS1 that you've added.  You'll
get the cool-sounding instruments without making your computer blow smoke
because you added a new TTS1 for every single instrument.  (I reeeealy know how
to do this now, as I've spent this morning converting student composition files
for an upcoming cocompetition.)

Stephanie