[ddots-l] Re: about trilogy

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 03:06:52 -0500

When you load up trilogy, do you at least get a wave sign type of sound? If
you do, then you need to open the trilogy page, and use your mouse cursor on
your screen reader, and find and click the words total bass module. Then a
menu pops up with the list of presets. You choose a category, a sub category
and a patch, and after a few seconds of loading, the patch should be
playable. But do authorize ASAP, you only have 48 hours (2 days) before the
plug becomes locked, at which point I think you would have to reinstall, or
rescan and authorize in order to get it to work... If you have any more
questions, shoot away...

HTH, D!j!X!

  _____