[ddots-l] Re: about trilogy

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:30:30 -0500

thank you sir, I am working on it.
Regards,
Berhane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D!J!X!
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 3:06 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: about trilogy

  When you load up trilogy, do you at least get a wave sign type of sound? If
you do, then you need to open the trilogy page, and use your mouse cursor on
your screen reader, and find and click the words total bass module. Then a menu
pops up with the list of presets. You choose a category, a sub category and a
patch, and after a few seconds of loading, the patch should be playable. But do
authorize ASAP, you only have 48 hours (2 days) before the plug becomes locked,
at which point I think you would have to reinstall, or rescan and authorize in
order to get it to work... If you have any more questions, shoot away...

  HTH, D!j!X!