[ddots-l] Re: about trilogy

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:02:25 -0600

If hitting p to go into properties on the midi track and changing patches doesn't work, be sure to set bank and channel first, then you'll have to hit alt-8, on the number row, to open the synth rack view. Arrow until you get to increment preset, you usually have to go left. Hit enter on this and the sound should change. Sometimes you can do insert-8 on the numpad with jaws and it'll read the preset name, other times not. Directly to the left of increment preset is decrement preset, which takes you the other way.

If this doesn't work, I have no idea what to tell you. But that's what I'd try anyway. Good luck.