[ddots-l] Re: about trilogy

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:35:50 -0500

Thank you for your help.
I got it. Now, I have it in the SoftSynth menu.
But, I still have problem how I can access the patches. It seems to be the property of the trilogy is inaccessible. Is there any chance to get the sounds of it? Because, I have heard that some blind musicians use it.
Regards,
Berhane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>