[ddots-l] Re: a question

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:00:39 -0500

Yes. You just won't get an audio click, the track folders, or the cakewalk
ts1 synth if you use them, and if you use surround busses they will just be
regular stereo.  ANy tracks you assign to folder tracks in sonar 4 will be
grouped together, but of course you won't see the folder tracks themselves.
Gord