From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joey Stuckey
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 2:29 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] a question

Hi Bill,
I have a question or two.

1: Can I open and use files recorded in Sonar 2.2?
2: If I install Sonar 3.0 are there any files that it will share with =
Sonar 4.0, like the sampler?
3: When did you say that you thought you would have the Cake Talking out
= for Sonar 4.0, wasn't it the end of the year?

Thanks,

Joey
** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type