[ddots-l] Sebilius Question

  • From: "Chi Gook Kim" <chigookkim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:08:38 -0500

HI List,

How do you change noteheads of only a certain voice?  For example, kicks
over time for drum chart.  I had two voices: one for slashes one for kicks
and crashes here and there.  I accidently turn the crashes and kicks into
slashes.  I tried to convert them back by selecting only voice1 and pressed
n three times, and it says I have to select some note passage to change note
heads.  But I selected the notes on voice 1 through filter.
Also, how do you convert a single note into a slash?  If you move to a note,
doesn't it get selected automatically?  I moved to a note and pressed n
three times, and same thing happens.  It says I have to select note passage
to change the note heads.
I have another question.  How do you access other note heads other than the
5 ones that sibelius speaking provides?  For example, circles pluses on
highhats for open and close.
Thanks,

Chi
** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq