[ddots-l] Re: a question

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:28:58 -0500

Hi, Joey,

1.  You can open files created in SONAR 2.2 in SONAR 3 but once you save
them in SONAR 3 format you cannot open them again in SONAR 2.2 as far as I
know.  Never tried but I believe that is the case.

2.  I'm not sure what you mean by your second question.  Maybe Gordon Kent
or others could help me here.  So it sounds like either I don't understand
the question or I just don't know the answer (smile).

3.  Beta testing for the first release of SONAR 4 CakeTalking scripts will
start within a few days.  The scripts are complete but we are still working
on the installation program.

Bill