[ddots-l] Re: Sonar and Sibelius

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:33:46 +0300

MessageHi dear Nicki,

Thanks allot for the info.
    actually I can say that I am good on Sibelius using PC keyboard to compose
a peace from scratch.
What I am not good enough, is using the midi keyboard with sibelius and I am so
new to sonar.
But your directions are so helpful and enlightening for me.
Could you please tell me mor about Using event filter in Sonar?

When I was at Longy school of music majoring in composition in my undergrad
Sibelius was so helpful to me for my homework but now I like to be able to use
technologies we have in a dipper understanding to save the time ant to get done
with the work I have to do in my masters program.
Thanks allot.
Caglar