[ddots-l] Re: Return of the Rhoads electric piano??

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:51:17 -0800

It wouldn't be worth the time nor money to convert a Fender Rhoads to midi,
and your right. With all the keyboards like the Motif that has several
killer Rhoads  sounds to include a saddle light speaker effect, you couldn't
go wrong.
They haven't mastered the B3 yet though.
I Once asked about converting a Hammond b3 to midi, and I was quoted $2500
for the contacts.
Because of the mechanics it would be impossible.