[ddots-l] Re: Recording all previously recorded instrument tracks when trying to record vocal audio track

  • From: "Mike Christer" <christer.christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 08:01:42 +0100

Look in the quote input unquote column on the track you're recording in to?

I'm confused as I don't know what kinda soundcard/interface you're using...

Shall I nip over and check out your set-up etc?
Baring in mind, you'll have to give me 'bout 18 hours to get there...

grin!

l8r

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheila Styron" <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>