[ddots-l] Re: Question on DSF pack and the GPO4

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:27:09 +0100

Hi Annabelle,

DSF is Digital Sound factory.
They have packs that can be added to dimension Pro.
These include human voice like sounds, guitars and Strings.

They are mostly from older keyboards so therefore are only average sounding.
There are a few little gems though hiding amongst the sounds.
These packs are very reasonably priced, around £59 each. The original Keyboards
that these sounds were from were around £2000 in there day.

Steve W