[ddots-l] Question on DSF pack and the GPO4

  • From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:24:42 -0400

Hi:
I just purchased both the DSF expansion pack for Dimension pro, and the GPO4.
I have questions on both and would appreciate your help.

First, on the DSF pack titled "Vocal Expressions," I just noticed that there is
one preset or program missing.  I went to the folder named: "Vocal Ensembles"
and hit enter on a program named "expressive choir."  When I did that, I got a
message saying that the program was not found.  Has anybody else experienced
this?  I just want to know if there is something I have not done correctly, or
if I should call CakeWalk or DSF to get help.

Then, on the GPO4, I went to the Voices or Vocals folder, I don't remember the
correct name, but I found only one preset.  Is that right?
What I did was to go to the first "empty" with the JAWS curser and left
clicked.  That gave me a menue of about three or four choices one of which
gives you the folders with the presets in them.  Is that the correct way?
Is there a way to get to any of the parameters?