[ddots-l] Re: Question on DSF pack and the GPO4

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:37:01 +0100

Hi Charles,

Regarding the problem with sound not found, get in touch with DSF as I
purchased DSF pack 1 and there was a guitar missing, I contacted DSF and they
sent me an attachment with the missing file.

"expressive choir." is also missing on my "Vocal Expressions," I just haven't
got around to contacting DSF again.

Sorry can't help regarding GPO4.

Steve W