[ddots-l] Re: Question on DSF pack and the GPO4

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 13:40:00 -0400

Yes that is the correct way to get to the presets in GPO. I Don't know how
to get to the parameters. I wish I knew how to do that as well maybe Gordon
can chime in and tell us.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx