[ddots-l] Re: Problems Sustaining Notes

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:32:51 +0100

Hi Bill!!

I have placed comments within your message.

Cakewalk used to ship a program called (I *think*) virtual Keyboard with
Cakewalk Pro Audio.  It ran
as a separate application to which you had
to ALT+TAB to use and the ALT+TAB back to Cakewalk.  Not elegant but it worked.

You are referring to the Virtual Piano which, hasn't shipped since, Cakewalk
Pro Audio 9.

> If there is a method of doing this, > then we have a complete step recording
> system with no MIDI
> controller or keyboard required.

See that's the problem, there currently isn't a method of doing this, via the
keyboard.  I think
sighted users can use the piano roll view to do this with the mouse.  However,
as you know, the
piano roll view, isn't accessible for us.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production