[ddots-l] Re: Problem with laytency

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 11:42:23 -0500

phil and i can't find the ms part of this problem i see the 128 and 64 buffer sizes but can't find the ms smile.

At 10:13 AM 1/9/2009, you wrote:
Omar just read your question again and understand what your asking. the latency will be what ever you set it too. Meaning the value of 128 that your talking about isn't the actual latency but the buffer size for your sound card. The latency is how many MS you can get it down too.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021