[ddots-l] Re: Problem with laytency

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:13:48 -0000

Omar just read your question again and understand what your asking.  the
latency will be what ever you set it too.  Meaning the value of 128 that your
talking about isn't the actual latency but the buffer size for your sound card.
 The latency is how many MS you can get it down too.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021