[ddots-l] Re: Problem with laytency

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:14:58 -0500

Ah, okay.

Omar Binno

AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1
Website: www.omarbinno.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Muir
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 10:13 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Problem with laytency

  Omar just read your question again and understand what your asking.  the
latency will be what ever you set it too.  Meaning the value of 128 that your
talking about isn't the actual latency but the buffer size for your sound card.
 The latency is how many MS you can get it down too.

  Regards, Phil Muir

  P J Muir Productions,
  Music And Audio Production
  Telephone: US (615) 713-2021