[ddots-l] Re: Notes on Arpeggiator

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:21:16 -0000

Hey Phil!

Don't worry about me man, I'm not offended whatsoever!  I just hope I didn't
offend anybody, I guess I was just a little miffed by what you wrote!

Oh!  And I've met many stupid peeps on this life's road, and sometimes I
come to the conclusion that I was probably the first one I really met!

Hugs and kisses

Rachael