[ddots-l] Need some info

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:53:54 -0500

Hi List,

Does anyone know if the Steinberg Voice Designer Pitch Shifter is accessible
through the track inspector? If so, is there a place where I can get it without
going through a dog and pony show to download it? If it isn't accessible, is
there an equivalent plug that is?

I have a freebie one on the system called Rovee, and it's not terrible, but it
could be better; it's also completely accessible through the inspector.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

---
is active.