[ddots-l] Re: My Mixer

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:57:26 GMT

Mackie is the best.  They sent me an updated manual already!  I posted it at
www.dancingdots.com/extras/1202vlzpro_om.pdf.  Please get it soon because I'm
not leaving it there for long; I just put it there for you or anyone else who
needs an accessible copy of it.  Bill says it's good except the tables are

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** immediately-following link:-