[ddots-l] Re: My Mixer

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:56:43 -0500

hello sharen, i dont know a lot about the soft sinths. but i use a macki 1608 in the studio, so i do have knollege of there products. how ever i have never looked for any macki manualls. if i can ever bee any help to you or any one elts on the list, i would bee glad to talk over email or the phone.
Shawn Brock
Cincinnati Sound Lab
130 East Sixth Street
Cincinnati Oh.