[ddots-l] Re: Midi Interface

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:32:51 -0800

Sonar already runs on X64 which is Vista.  The MIDI interface I
mentioned is by Emagic, which was absorbed by Apple.  When Apple bought
Emagic, inventors of Logic, they disguarded the hardware division.  That
meant that all those boxes were instantly orphaned.  JAWS is what will
take forever to exist in 64 bit, not Sonar.
K.