[ddots-l] Re: Mastering a finished project.

  • From: "Stephen Schmucker" <sdschmucker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:55:47 -0500

Hi Kurt,

I will try to answer your question.

Load the document you want.

In the "documents" menu, you should find "change accessibility reading order". It is a dialogue box. Go in there. The first field is infer reading order from document. Leave that one as is. As you tab through, you will see a radio button talking about how much of the document to read or load. Choose entire document. Use your arrow keys to change the selection.

You may have to reload the document but that should solve your problem. Let me know. Good luck.
----- Original Message ----- From: "kurt" <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>