[ddots-l] Re: Inserting soft synths

  • From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 01:19:03 -0400

Yes, but you only have to set it once!!!
After that, all you need to do is to change the buffer size within Sonar.
On my system, I find I'm getting lower latency using the WDM driver. Plus the
added bonus of being able to run multiple sound cards...Handy when you quickly
want to listen to your mix on the computer's speakers for instance.

Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at
http://www.marie-helenemasse.com