[ddots-l] Re: Inserting soft synths

  • From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:23:57 -0400

That's pretty strange because that's exactly what I have...
2 MOTU 2408 with the PCI-E 424 card.
And, the WDM drivers do work much better than the ASIO drivers.
At least on my system which is anIntel Core 2 Duo.

Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at
http://www.marie-helenemasse.com