[ddots-l] Re: Computer speakers quit working

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:24:37 -0800

Brian,

From a hardware and wiring perspective:

Are the speaker and headphone jacks connected to the case via wires to a set of
header pins, or are the jacks hard-soldered to the motherboard, as on the rear?

I ask because you started off by telling us that this computer was put into a
new case, so all the wiring to the case (fans, etc.) need to be reconnected.

Dave