[ddots-l] Re: Computer speakers quit working

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:14:54 -0500

Try using a pair of head phones to see if you can plug them directly into
the jack and hear anything? Is the onboard sound enabled/working on the
device manager? Last guess if it's not software is that while transfering
the motherboard the sound chips were somehow touched and messed up or
something...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____