[ddots-l] Re: Behrenger mixers

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 03:44:14 -0700

Hi folks!
While we are on the subject of mixers, I just purchased the Mackie Mixer shown on the Dancing Dots web page from Dancing Dots.
My question is, does anyone have any cheet sheets telling what each knob and input does and kind of an orientation to this mixer?
I just thought of something else I want to ask regarding this. In the caketalk tutorial it adjures us to label label label! So, maybe not in those words, but what do you all use to label a mixer or do you just memmorize what knob does what and which input is used for what?
Thank you in advance.
Mary Ellen Earls