[ddots-l] Re: Behrenger mixers

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:44:41 -0500

Gudrun:
The reason I recommend the 1204 to you is that it will let you record your audio tracks while listening to your sound card at the same time. THis is because it w8ill have a separate set of auxilliary outputs that will go into a pair of inputs on your sound card. To really get the full advantage of using a mixer in your setup, you should have this feature. The mackie 1202 also does this.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gudrun Brunot" <gbrunot@xxxxxxxxxx>