[ddots-l] Re: Batch conversion of SONAR files and sadly where to move.

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 10:32:23 -0600

Hey, your message was at the very very bottom, this is what he said everyone.

i'd rather stay with sonar if at all possible, mostly because I don't want
to have to learn another program. I am currently using sonar 7.2 and it does
everything I need it to do. My worry is I have Sonar 7.2 on an XP computer,
using jaws nine. If the accessible Sonar is still available, I will also have
to update JAWS scripts plus by a faster computer, add to this the price of
jaws, Will Apple be any more expensive for me? Thinking maybe Logic Pro X

Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone...