[ddots-l] Re: Batch conversion of SONAR files and sadly where to move.

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:14:27 -0600

Actually, I bought this from Amazon. It may be retail.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2015, at 12:05 PM, Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Kevin. You can't install OEM versions of Windows on a Mac. They have to be
full retail I am afraid. the Mac will fail part way through an OEM install
and there's no way around that :-(( Had to purchase a retail version of
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit here which runs great.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: UK+44-1747-228-459
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246