[softwarelist] SyncDiscs

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:26:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I find that SyncDiscs usually aborts mid-syncing and complains that
something's locked to prevent changes being made to it.  If I re-Start,
it'll continue past the point it got to before but stops further on
with the same complaint.  I have to repeat this sequence several times
before the process is complete, meaning I can't leave it to get on with
it.

(Iyonix, OS 5.13, SyncDiscs 1.10, primy and secy directories are IDE
hard-discs, scrap directory and log file are set, 'copy newer' and
'copy extra' unselected, 'overwrite selected.)

What's happening?  Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Chris Bell.