[softwarelist] Re: OvPro for Windows

  • From: Richard Brock <badger.sett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:20:36 +0100

In article <da6858f14e.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I now have to take a decision which I never wanted to take and that is
> whether to change completely to Windows XP as I cannot justify running
> two seperate systems and I have a lot of input come in the form of DOC
> and XLS files these days as well as having to use windows for web
> browsing to be reliable.

I was in a similar position a couple of years ago. My problem was desktop
space (lack of). The solution I discovered then and still use very
happily (amongst other plusses - retaining e-mail on Pluto... bliss!) is
a Linksys KVM splitter which allows both the PC and the RPC to share the
same keyboard and screen... just double click the 'Scroll Lock' button to
switch between the two. Maybe utterly irrelevant to your situation, but
thought I'd mention it in case!

Richard

--
Richard Brock