[softwarelist] OvPro for Windows

  • From: JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:13:08 +0100

Just about the only thing I now absolutely have to do on RISCOS is use
OvPro.

So today I downloaded the demo version for Windows to see how much
like the RISCOS one it feels before taking the plunge and buying a
full copy.

However when I tried to load one of my documents from RISCOS it
appeared to load the first page which appeareed briefly on the screen
before an error came up saying 'empty document'.

Isd this a 'feature of the demo version or are there some docs from
RISCOS that the Windows version won't load?

--
JayCee