[softwarelist] Re: Loading pictures into OPro

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:54:43 +0100

On 23 Jun 2008  Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> A totally alternative strategy might be to use another program to
> assemble all the images to join them together into one PDF file.  But I
> have yet to find a program that does this as easily as OPro - and I have
> tried Easiwriter. Any suggestions, anyone?

No idea if this would work, but perhaps worth a try? Use a program
like WebGallery to make a web-page of the images, and "print" this
using PrintPDF?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter  \  /      zfc Er       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.