[softwarelist] Re: Loading pictures into OPro

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:54:34 +0100

In message of 25 Jun, Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <06cc18b54f.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [Snippy]
> > So I tried another PNG.  And it still failed, presumably because it
> > won't load into the RISC OS version.
>
> > Might you, perhcance, be using Windows?
>
> Tim,
> Though I do have and use OvPro for Windows, in this case using OvPro for
> RISC OS.
>
> It's all down to RO Select, we can do much more with the larger range of
> graphic filters that the recent Select version have.
>
> I hadn't looked at your posting header until now, and see you are using
> 5.13 that means an Iyo and no Select.

I still cannot load PNG files into OPro on RISC OS 6.10.  I have made
sure that all relevant Trans applets are loaded.

The same PNG file loads fine into DplngScan on that machine.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/