[ctw] Re: ASSP web interface stopped working?

  • From: aklist <aklist_eims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:19:10 -0700

I wonder if updating PERL would make a difference, or if I'm just chasing my
tail?

You can probably just do a cpan update and see without having to update perl
instal itself.

OK...I haven't used cpan since I installed ASSP more than a year ago...do I need to run cpan update against each module individually, or is there some sort of "global update"?

Feel like I'm teetering dangerously on the brink of doing some irreparable harm here....
Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
search: //www.freelists.org/archives/ctw
faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq