[cst_2014_board] Re: WaterWorld, etc.

  • From: "Lisa Hubert" <dmarc-noreply-nopost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 13:27:48 -0600

Thanks, Marlene.  I can pick up the money and a copy of your spreadsheet
tomorrow at the meet.  Does that work for you?  I think I responded to your
question about writing checks to Trish/Water World and Westfield last night.
John is going to write them from the checks we received from Chase when we
opened the account.
Thanks again for all of this and see you tomorrow!
Lisa