[cst_2014_board] Re: WaterWorld, etc.

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 21:20:26 -0500

Hi CAPS,
Everyone has been so busy and on top of things. Wow!! Many thanks. Soren and I
return tomorrow and then I'm happy to jump in and help any way I can. Thanks
for the hotel reminder Carol. For Waterworld have parents discussed carpooling?
Do we need more drivers? Also, Soren and I were talking about how practice is
usually a different time the week leading up to State. Has that been talked
about by chance? And finally, I saw my name in the minutes regarding coach
gifts. I'm happy to help with this. Is there someone I should touch base with
or just get it going?

I appreciate you all being understanding of my unexpected basement flooding &
parents moving from MN. I think we are about back on track...

Certainly
Appreciate
Peoples
Support