[cst_2014_board] Re: WaterWorld, etc.

  • From: CAROL CLEAR <carolclear@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:09:50 -0600

Thanks for all your work this morning Marlene. In the years past I think I
remember Kam had the WW tickets handed out in advance in the past, seemed to
work well to eliminate the chance that not everyone arrives at the gate at the
same time. Might be a good idea if that's a possibility.
I have the Collindale visa if anyone needs it for purchases.
I booked a room with the card for coaches for state for $204. Clears (assuming
Ella will swim a relay:) and Huttons are the only ones that have booked and the
hotel already released the rooms. Now any available rooms will be $129/night.
I'll try to catch the state qualifying parents and let them know if they want
to stay there they need to do it soon (we can try to get them the $89 a night
rate), Or we could shoot an email out to just those families?

~Carol