[cst_2014_board] Re: WaterWorld, etc.

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:14:53 -0600

Great, I'll go ahead with the fruit bars.

One thing I thought of--for Lisa and Trish especially--will the check for WaterWorld actually be to WaterWorld or to Trish? I think the tickets were actually a little less than $30, right? So Lisa would need to figure the actual amount to WaterWorld and then figure how much extra was collected for drinks or whatever to go to Trish, or cut one check to Trish to pay WW out of, and then the extra for drinks in there, too? Does this make any sense??? Anyway, I'll let you two figure this out (and you probably already have it figured out!), it just popped into my brain.

Marlene

On 7/7/2014 1:00 PM, Trish Biggio wrote:
Marlene,
The popsicles sound great, especially since Thomas is allergic to dye.

Go ahead and buy the rest. I need to call Waterworld this afrernoon to get the details.

Trish

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device