[cst_2014_board] Re: Volunteer Deposit

  • From: "Trish Biggio" <jmtmom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 10:17:00 -0600

I vote for #2.

Trish

  _____

From: cst_2014_board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cst_2014_board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy and Heidi
Mechtenberg
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 2:41 PM
To: 'Karen Doty'
Cc: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cst_2014_board] Re: Volunteer Deposit

Karen, sending this to the board.

Did anyone know about this family quitting?  Did they ask for any of their
other monies back?

1.      I am inclined to ask what transpired, so that we can improve our
process in the future.

2.      I am inclined to keep the check if we didn't know that this family
formally quit the team.  There was opportunity here to communicate a problem
and to refund the fees if it came down to that.

Thoughts?

-Heidi

From: John Thieman <johnthieman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: Volunteer Deposit
To: Karen Doty <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Carrie Thieman <carrielthieman@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to be exempt from this fee.

My daughter quit the swim team in mid june due to disagreements with the
coaches.

i would prefer to not divulge the details but also do not feel it fair to
pay for a fee on a team with which she spent only 3 weeks.

Thanks

John and Carrie Thieman

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 31, 2014, at 10:03 PM, "Karen Doty" <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Collindale Families,
>
> Collindale Swim Team records show that you have not fulfilled your
volunteer requirements during the swim season.  Therefore, your $50 check
will be deposited into the Collindale Swim Team bank account the week of
August 4th.  If you think this may be in error, please contact me.