[cst_2014_board] Re: Volunteer Deposit

  • From: Trish Biggio <jmtmom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 15:53:06 -0600

They knew that they wrote the check and they should have talked to us about it
before this.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:08/01/2014  2:41 PM
(GMT-07:00) </div><div>To: 'Karen Doty' <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Cc:
cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx </div><div>Subject: [cst_2014_board] Re: Volunteer
Deposit </div><div>
agreed upon with the board.
-Heidi

From: John Thieman <johnthieman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: Volunteer Deposit
To: Karen Doty <karenkaywill@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Carrie Thieman <carrielthieman@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to be exempt from this fee.

My daughter quit the swim team in mid june due to disagreements with the
coaches.

i would prefer to not divulge the details but also do not feel it fair to pay
for a fee on a team with which she spent only 3 weeks.

Thanks

John and Carrie Thieman

Sent from my iPad