[cst_2014_board] Update

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:13:46 -0600

Attached are the WaterWorld numbers. I am sending City Meet swimmer numbers/entry numbers to coaches to double check. There is still one family that is committed that I'm waiting to hear back from. I have updated merchandise numbers as well. Since I'm turning in the forms for City, I am planning on being the contact person for program/t-shirt distribution at City Meet unless someone else wants it.

Trish, when you know about whether the Holm/Schaeffer tickets are a go or not, would you please shoot me an email so I know whether I should include Molly's check with the other things that need to go to Lisa? Thanks.

Lisa, I'm actually going to call you to set up a time to deliver cash and discuss the check for City.

See you all tomorrow, bright and early!

Marlene